Not just repurposing, but BEING repurposed......" if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: the old has gone, the new has come." ~~ 2 Corinthians 5:17



Friday, July 10, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER!

We have a winner for the "I heart junk" T-shirt.

Congratulations to ......

PRIM & PROPER!

She wrote the cutest post about the contest, too. Be sure to check it out on her blog, offer your congrats, and see her posts about what she does with old furniture. She's got the trash to treasure thing down.

If you aren't prim & proper but you so wanted a shirt, don't fret. I'll be hosting another t-shirt giveaway very soon. Check back in.

Midge

2 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ~ it's nice to meet you. I grew up in East Lansing so I was thrilled when I saw you were from MI!

Have a great weekend ~
Jo

Chic Cottage Junk said...

Congratulations to the winner!!