Not just repurposing, but BEING repurposed......" if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: the old has gone, the new has come." ~~ 2 Corinthians 5:17



Monday, September 21, 2009

MI to MN -- Day 2

Day 2 of our trip was totally dedicated to visiting the Mall of America. IT'S A VERY BIG MALL!

The center area of the mall extends 3 floors high and is home to a lot of fun!
There's a big Lego Playland.


And even a Nickelodeon amusement park!


And there's also LOTS of kiosks all throughout the mall.


The mall has a great design with three floors of stores encircling the center area. And many storefronts were very unique.


But I also saw a few names I recognized.


And many places I LOVED shopping in!


And of course some great restaurants. How could we pass up the Bubba Gump Restaurant!

It was as if Forrest was right there with us! Such fun! And, yes, we did have shrimp!


I'm not much of a shopper, but I did make a stop at this alpaca store.


Oh, yeah!


The Alpaca Connection -- such a neat store!


I do love sweaters (it's that wild child inside of me!), and this is my first alpaca one. My only purchase of the day. So me -- I know, sad isn't it. :( But I was excited to buy it.
Midge

1 comment:

Lanette of Cottage Elements said...

Looks like you got to see a little of the sights while you were here! Hope you enjoyed yourself. Fun seeing you!

Lani