Not just repurposing, but BEING repurposed......" if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: the old has gone, the new has come." ~~ 2 Corinthians 5:17



Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blessing #6

Okay. So I decided if I'm going to mention the BFF from my past (see previous post), I need to single out my current BFF. Now, I consider all my friends and family blessings from God, but I'm singling out my friend Sheila because she's not just a great friend, but she is so supportive of me and my crazy business adventure -- not everyone is.

She is a big "felter". And this Christmas she made me this custom Refunction Junktion stocking for me to hang in my shop. It's so adorable. I couldn't believe she would do that for me, not just for me but for my business. She also always loves everything I make (I know she's biased, but she's so sincere that's it's cute.) And she screamed louder than anyone when I called to tell her I would be featured in the paper. Her "cheerleading" skills me more to me than she'll ever know.


No comments: