Thank you so much to Cindy of Tintas treasures for presenting me with this blog award:
I'm very flattered and it made my day!
As a recipient of this award, I need to list 5 things that I am addicted to and then I need to pass this award on to 5 other blogs. Here goes.
5 Things I am addicted to:
1. This one I actually am literally addicted to -- Diet Pepsi/Diet Coke. If I go more a day to two without my diet pop, I can't function properly and I get a bad headache (as opposed to a good headache). I know it's bad for me -- no comments please.
2. This is my MAJOR life addiction -- Refunctioning Junk, trash-to-treasure projects, repurposing junk -- call it what you will but it's all good, all creative, and all fun and it's what I do at my shop, while I'm driving, and while I'm sleeping.
3. This addiction is a cousin to #2 -- inspiring others to pick up their power tools and join the junking bandwagon through my classes, my website, blogging, and word of mouth.
4. My family would say it's -- the computer. It's the classic story of former enemies becoming best friends. ARGHHH !! How it hurts me to admit that.
5. This last one's a no brainer -- my Old English Sheepdog Samson. I wanted a sheepdog forever and I finally got one about 5 years ago. He's very large and he's not very bright, but boy am I crazy about him.
And now on to my 5 blog awardees:
And the award goes to....
1 . Beyond the Picket Fence
2. The Joy of
3. Whistlestop Country Store
4. Much Ado About Some Things
5. Emma's Nook and Granny
Congratulations to all 5 of you ladies and your wonderful blogs. Please accept this award from me, proclaim it to all your blog readers, list your 5 addictions, and then pass the award on to 5 other blogs of your choosing.
Have fun! Midge