Not just repurposing, but BEING repurposed......" if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: the old has gone, the new has come." ~~ 2 Corinthians 5:17



Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy, Happy, Tag, Tag

Tag! I'm it!

At least that's what RedNeckChic says. She happy tagged me.



What does that mean?
It means that I have to list 6 random, insignificant things that make me happy. Here goes (in no particular order) --
1. Getting a "pull-through" parking space.
2. Any commercial with William Shatner cracks me up (that guy has taken self-mockery to a new level).
3. Thinking that I'm out of pop and then discovering a forgotten one in the car.
4. When I pull into the driveway and our dog Samson plays "Surprise". He "hides" behind a bush, waits til I start to get out of the car, and then springs out with a smile on his face. (He is over 100 pounds and I can totally see him when he is "hiding").
5. Rocking out and singing loudly, by myself, (if not at the start, certainly by the end) to good music -- usually contemporary Christian, occasionally classic rock.
6. FINDING A GOOD PILE OF JUNK! -- you didn't really think I'd neglect to include some junk did you?
Thanks to RedNeckChic for the tag -- that also made me happy. Be sure to click on her name and check out her blog.
Now, TAG, YOU'RE IT....
so, list on your blog 6 things that make you happy, and then tag 6 other blogs and let them know.
Midge

1 comment:

mitmot said...

Thanks for the tag - you make some amazing things out of junk - a real inspiration
mm xx